Sunday, August 28, 2011

UFOs

I'm thinking that my closet in the sewing room has become an abyss of UFOs.  I found this top from Quilt Day.  I started either last Spring or last Fall or maybe even 2 Falls ago.  It's now a top and can go back to Quilt Day so a back and binding can be found for it.
I did not lay out the blocks of this quilt before I started sewing the 2 patch rectangles together.  Now I wish that I had.  I'm just not a "fly by the seat of my pants kind of gal".  But it's OK and, more importantly, it's done!  I also cut some more strips of Christmas Fabric today.

5 comments:

Jean said...

It is such a good feeling to get on top of those projects. I have a hard time not organizing my scrappy stuff. I usually do, to some extent. lol

The Sunflower Patch said...

Love how it turned out! At least it is on the way to being finished :)

Deb said...

I guess I got the "fly by the seat of my pants" part of the family genes! And I think the fabric assortment/placement looks great!! I would snuggle under it without any problems! And I know who ever ends up with it will feel the same.

Your goofy sister,
Deb

Miranda said...

I like the one red rectangle in there :) I would have had to lay them all out, so I commend you for just going for it even though it's not how you'd normally do it.

Anonymous said...

It is perfect!