Thursday, August 25, 2011

Again (In A Forrest Gump Voice)

Again I got behind in keeping up with my blogging this week.  I'm going to have to figure out a time to get this done so I'm not playing catch up.  Monday night I did a little cleaning in my sewing room and then I ironed this fabric:

Notice the date on it?  This is Christmas fabric I have had in my stash for a loooong time.  It may even be older than some blog readers out there.  It's going to be cut into 2.5 inch strips to be used in a jelly roll racer quilt.

Tuesday night I had a meeting and didn't make it home till 9:00, so no quilting or sewing was done that night. 
Last night, Wednesday, I cut out yellow fabric hexagons that will be the center of my Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt.  Tonight I hope to cut the Christmas fabric and decide on petal fabric for my first flower.    

3 comments:

Deb said...

Save that selvedge!! It's great!! I love it when they put the date on the edges like that!!

Deb

farmersdotter said...

I love Forrest Gump too!

Sherry said...

I have that same fabric!! he he he