Monday, August 1, 2011

Thoughts Of Quilting.

I woke up thinking about quilting again.  Does this happen to you?

I picked out fabric from my stash to make a couple of table runners.  That's what I was thinking about when I woke up.  I designed a pattern that is really simple and I am going to do a little tutorial here on my blog.  I'm sure this design is so simple that it may be out in blogland already, but I thought of this design after making this quilt. 

I'm taking pictures and writing as I go so hope to have it ready soon. :-) 

3 comments:

The Sunflower Patch said...

Yay! Can't wait to see it :)
And that Never happens to me,Ha!(yeah right) I also go to bed and my brain won't shut off so that I can go to sleep!

Deb said...

I have the same problem...thinking about quilts before bed...wake up thinking about them in the morning. Now, if only I could figure out a way to actually quilt, while sleeping! Think how much I'd get done!

I am looking forward to seeing your table runner.

Jean said...

A little teaser, huh....