Saturday, August 27, 2011

Christmas Fabrics

Notice the lettuce tub at top right, I'm going to have way too many reds to fit in that tub.

I spent Friday evening and this morning cutting 2.5 inch strips of Christmas Fabrics.  I have a long way to go.  Some of the fabrics are some that I may have to do something else with, like make a "Too Cute To Cut" quilt.  If I cut it up into the 2.5 inch strips, you'll lose what was wonderful about the fabric.  I also have a number of panels that I've never done anything with.  Will have to see if I can scare up some backing fabric or sashing fabrics.  Have a great day!

3 comments:

Deb said...

What if you use a panel fabric for the backing? You will have a two sided Christmas quilt!!

Your sister Deb, up waaay too late again...

Sherry said...

This is scary! I have that same fabric (the red "plaid" type) with the little candy canes.

Or, at least I used to have it. . .haven't gotten around to re-visiting the stash since the flood.

Gee, wonder how many other fabrics we have in common??

Sherry said...

Duh!!!! The plaid was the same one that I commented on before!! he he he (it's been a long day).

But, after taking a really good look I also have the red dot with Santa print, and the green with Santa print, and I think I even have the black with poinsettia print!!

Great minds think alike I'm guessing.