Monday, July 21, 2014

Road Trip!

This past Saturday quilt friends and I took a Road Trip to Hamilton, MO. to Missouri Star Quilt Company.  What a great day!  My Friend Rachel took these pictures.  I was so overwhelmed by fabric, I didn't even think about pictures.

The Main Store.
 There are different stores located in the town that house different kinds of fabrics.  There was a Seasonal Store,  a Solids and Blenders Store and a store full of Reproduction fabrics.  And they will soon be opening a Batik Store.
The Crew
We also found out that J. C. Penney's boyhood home is located here.  

(I did take this picture.)

If you ever get a chance to go to Hamilton, MO, do it!  You'll be glad you did.

1 comment:

CeLynn said...

Oh man,I have so wanted to go check out the store since meeting Jenny at Fabric Fest last year! I bet that was a awesome road trip!