Saturday, July 26, 2014

Recipes



I know, what's up with that title?  I have to share a great idea my sister, Deb shared with me.   I love the magazine section of the paper as I always fine good recipes I want to try.  I save the little piece of paper with the recipe and when I decide it's time to make it, I can't find the paper.

Deb suggested I go to the web site and pin the recipe to my Pinterest board.  What. A. Great. Idea!  I love it.  So "Relish" magazine had a recipe for "Herbed Chicken Tray Bake"  Went to the site and pinned it to my Board.  No more bits of recipe papers hanging around  hiding  waiting for me.


Herbed Chicken Tray Bake

Thanks Deb!

3 comments:

Deb said...

You are welcome!

Jean said...

That is a great idea!

CeLynn said...

A great idea indeed,and this looks so good!