Thursday, July 17, 2014

Grandchildren

The grandchildren and their parents came to visit this past weekend and we had so much fun!

My grandson loves trains and Lauritzen Gardens was part of Railroad Day.  We saw model trains, real trains and small running trains that the children could ride.

My grandsons favorite train.
 We also had corn on the cob.  My granddaughter learned how to husk corn this weekend.  Very intent, but a big help.  It's one of her new favorite foods.
Best helper.



Even with family here, I finished "Everything But The Kitchen Sink" and I am planning on taking a picture today and will share more on that later.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Sounds like you had a great time visiting with your family. That corn looks good, I have to go find some. I haven't had any yet this year. Where do you get yours or do you grow it?