Monday, July 7, 2014

Goals

So I decided to have a quilting goal for this week.  My plan is to quilt and bind "Everything But The Kitchen Sink." I need to get a big project off the list.

I also plan on cutting out some of the green and orange strips I need to make 4-patch blocks for Celtic Solstice, strips for HST blocks for "Hard Tack And Coffee", and some 10 inch squares for playing with the HST technique shown in "Disappearing Hourglass" quilt.

I'll let you know at the end of the week if my goals were too lofty. I really do need to figure out my limits...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Go Karen Go...you can do this! Glad to hear you are finishing another UFO...the journey is long and time consuming but I know it is within your reach! And I might add, you make beautiful quilts!!

Jean said...

I think it's good to set goals, just don't be too hard on yourself if you don't make them. Or if you find something else to cut or sew in the meantime!