Wednesday, July 23, 2014


I finished "Moondance" on Monday and here is a picture:

Can you see what I did wrong???  The fabric is a one way design and I put it on the pieces on the wrong sides.

Just to refresh your memory.

On Tuesday my husband and I did a day trip and I ripped out the stitching on the side pieces and redid them this morning.

It would have bothered me too much to just leave it.  I feel much better and I have enough of the stripe fabric to make binding and have a backing.  Woo Hoo!


Jean said...

It looked good that way too! That pattern reminds me of one I did 5 or 6 years ago...It's not exactly the same, but has blocks like that lined up...can't remember the name of it. I gave it away as a baby gift, so don't have it. I will have to look for a pic.

Rachel said...

Quilt top was nice either way Karen! Very cute pattern!!

Deb said...

I love it! Know I want to to make that PLUS the pillow cases on Saturday!