Thursday, July 10, 2014

Cutting And Sewing

I had a great time with Jean yesterday, cutting and sewing.  Also a little chit chatting.  I got my magazine autographed. :-)


Jean had a quilt she designed in "McCall's Quick Quilts" August/September 2014 issue.  It's her third time being published!  I'm so excited for her.  You can also find other patterns by her at Craftsy.


Jean did lots of sewing and I did lots of cutting.  I have all my half square triangles cut for "Hard Tack and Coffee"   Each bag has 40 HST and I have one package (on the left) of blocks that are ready to sew.  Today I want to finish getting the bags of blocks all cut and ready to sew.  Then I can just grab a bag of 10 blocks and start sewing!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Thanks Karen! It was fun sewing and talking...I always like to do that! I can't wait to see all of those hst come to life!