Monday, July 21, 2014

Goals

On July 7th I set a goal of having "Everything But The Kitchen Sink" quilted and the binding on.  I did get that done but I didn't set a new goal last week.  So I need to set a new goal for this week.

This week I plan on quilting and getting the binding on Nicki's quilt.  I seem to get stuck and I really wanted to start a new project.  Which I did end up doing.

I bought a new pattern on our Shop Trip called "Moondance" by Villa Rosa Designs.  I had some fabric in my stash that has been drawing it to me for a couple of months now.  So I'm thinking I need to get something made up and donated to Quilts From The Bluffs.

The Pattern

The Fabric
It's going together very fast.  I need these fast projects to help me feel I am getting something done.

2 comments:

CeLynn said...

Love those fast to sew up quilt tops! This one looks like a good one.

Jean said...

I know what you mean...it's nice to finish something! I like this pattern, very fun and will look good in those fabrics.