Thursday, April 7, 2011

Stainglass Turning Twenty

I finished cutting the the 80 - 1.5 X 4.5 strips last night.  I'm now working on the 65 - 1.5 X 16.5 strips and then I'll get the 40 - 1.5 X 6.5 done.  There has been a lot of cutting to getting this quilt ready to travel.

My friend Patti and I are doing a mini retreat at her cabin this weekend.  I'll be cut off from the computer as I don't have a fancy phone (which I do want).  Even a laptop would be good.  (which I don't desire as much as the phone, but I wouldn't complain if someone gave me one.)  I'm still not totally "with it" when it comes to some of the techie stuff.  But I have been learning.  I love "Sew Many Ways...." blog as she has given lots of tips on blogging. Check it out here

PS My husband just was reading this over my shoulder and said  "Wow!  Hint. Hint."   Do you think he got it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a great mini-retreat. I can't wait to see the Turning Twenty stained glass! And good luck with the phone/laptop! LOL

Deb said...

I don't know. You can't be too sure with guys. Just because they mention the "hint, hint" doesn't mean they actually GOT it. Guys are funny that way. :)

Anonymous said...

Karen, be sure and let us know when you get your phone and laptop! HINT HINT! LOL