Monday, April 25, 2011

Borders

I've been coming along very well with my jigsaw border.  I was going to take a picture outside but the weather is not cooperating.  It's been raining all day.  So I have been cleaning and working on the jigsaw. I have one side done and sewn on.  I have the top all sewn together and am working on the other side.  I need to lay it all out so I know which blocks will intersect with the corner blocks.  BTW, I had another math error, I needed a lot more puzzle pieces than I first thought, about double.  What is it with me and math?  I use to be really good at it.  Maybe that's why I like the string blocks, no math.  (I made about 8 of those today.)

3 comments:

The Sunflower Patch said...

Sorry, I can't help in the math department! Hate it when I mis-calculate :(

Deb said...

Maybe you need to borrow Jonathan for the math stuff. He comes in very handy. How many people do you know that like to figure out compounded earnings in their head for a "fun" game. You and me are designing quilts...he's playing number games!!

Jean said...

I bet it will turn out great!!! can't wait to see.