Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mistake

I made a little mistake when I was cutting out my black border.  And I didn't realize it until I had the first two borders sewn on.  I didn't make them 6.5 inches wide.  So my top and bottom borders are an inch too big.  So I trimmed them up and I'm going to have to fudge a little when I get to the next border of jigsaw pieces.  I know I can figure this out and all will be fine.  And if I do an extra 1/8th of an inch seam, it will be fine.  It isn't going to the Fair, although I do want it to turn out nice.

1 comment:

Deb said...

In the words of Roseanna Roseanna Dana "it's always something."! What they don't tell you UNTIL you are already addicted to quilting is it involves MATH. UGH. Actually, I think you were good at math...I think the math genes were all used up by the time Mom and Dad got to me. Lucky.