Monday, January 17, 2022

Week 15 of Project 52

Week 15 of Project 52 is a pattern called "Meet In The Middle" by Jo Kramer at Jo's Country Junction blog. 



Back in 2011 I took my Christmas fabric and made my own jelly rolls so I could make these jelly roll racer quilts.  You can see them here, here, here, and here.  The last one shows you this batch of fabric that I'm using. (I think I got tired of racers and that's why this one was never completed.)  

I may have enough strips cut to get two quilts, but for Project 52 I am only making one.  I think when I put the strips in the old salad container, I was planning on using 2 strips of Christmas fabric.  Now I think that would be too busy.  Not sure if I'm going to cut according to pattern or wing some sort of idea off of that.  So many decisions before I even get started!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Christmas fabrics will be so pretty with that design!