Friday, January 7, 2022

Great Progress

 I have been making great progress on Week 13 Project 52, Sadie's Stash.  I have three of the columns done and the other ones are ready to sew.  Yay!

However, I couldn't stop myself from starting Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilt.  Check it out here.  I told myself that I was only going to print out the clues so I could make it later this year. And I was holding myself to that.  But seeing what everyone had created on Facebook and Instagram and on Bonnie's blog, I couldn't control myself.  LOL  Clue number one is done!


And I have been busy working at cutting Clue number two.  I'm using stash only unless I don't have any of a color at all.  So far I've managed to find all the fabric I need.  

 

1 comment:

jean Kritenbrink said...

You peaked my interest, I had to go and take a look at some of the clues. Pretty hst.