Thursday, January 20, 2022

Surpise!

I got a little surprise yesterday after I started cutting the white fabric.  I had already set things up AND sewn together the 2 strips into circles of the Christmas fabric.  Guess I was further along than I thought.  So, I bagged up the white strips and the rest of the fabrics and put them in a bag.  I'm sure I'll need 2.5 inch strips for something else some day.  I hope to play with the cutting today.

Yesterday was Jean's Table Topper Class.  I was able to complete the six canning jars of  "food".  Others were putting different things in their jars, such as shells.  You could really have fun coming up with different things for the jars.


I also am slowing working on Bonnie Hunter's Mystery quilt, Rhododendron Trail and I finished Clue number two.  Woohoo!   Cutting  Clue number three!  Slowly but surely...



1 comment:

Jean Kritenbrink said...

Love the jars. Can't wait to see your finished topper! I bet you already have bin of 2.5" strips to add them too.