Sunday, January 23, 2022

Sadly

 Sadly I didn't make much progress on Week 15 of Project 52, so I'm going to figure out another easy project so I can get some things caught up.  Part of my problem is taking on new projects when I should be concentrating on the old ones.  But that's not near as much fun, right?  LOL

This week was the start of the second table topper in Jean's current series of toppers.  I have the top done and ready to be basted.  So that's good.


The deep purple fabric for the sashing has been in my stash since 1996! It's been a really hard purple to match up with anything.  But it did blend well with my border fabric.  I'm going to use that purple for the binding and what is left will get cut up and added to my "Scrape Users System" per Bonnie Hunter.  This system has been so useful for me.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Isn't it fun to discover dates on the selvages and think "Holy cow! 1996?" The purple looks good with the border fabric.

Jean Kritenbrink said...

Even though you have taken on a new project you are still using up stash so it's a win-win!