Thursday, January 27, 2022

Update

I have an update on Project 52 projects and the others as well.  

The canning jar table topper has been pin basted and quilted!  So nice to have the topper that far along.  I'll be cutting out the binding next so that I can sew that on at my next class.

I worked on Week 15 of Project 52 yesterday also.  The kind of jelly roll racer quilt is coming together nicely.  I forgot to get a picture, I will get one soon.

The Swing Bag is still untouched.  I'm planning on working on that today or tomorrow.  I also need to do some cleaning in my sewing room.  And maybe a little rearranging.  

Tuesday I had a little issue with my Featherweight sewing machine so yesterday it went to get cleaned and oiled.  It was due for a good cleaning.  I love sewing on that machine so I miss it when it's having a spa day.  

That's it for the update.  Hope you're having fun with your sewing projects


No comments: