Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bouncing

I've been bouncing all over this morning, I can't seem to settle down.  This past week I worked on more origami bags.  Made 5 total in the golf fabric.  These go together so fast which makes them a great gift.

This morning I started working on my February UFO for Connie's Game.  It's my Christmas table topper.  It's been going OK, but I feel like calling the quilting "wonky stitch in the ditch." You would think that stitching in the ditch would be easy.  I've seen the wonderful new foot for Bernina sewing machines, just haven't decided I would use it that much.  Seriously considered getting  it to use on this project.  But decided to wing it.  Or is that wonky it?????

1 comment:

Jean said...

I think stitch in the ditch is the hardest thing to do, it's easy to slip in and out of the ditch! Like the origami bag!