Tuesday, February 26, 2013

As Promised

I finished putting all the blocks together for Easy Street!  As promised, I have a picture for you.

It's not he whole quilt, as my husband's arms don't have that kind of span. 

It was a great day to get a picture.  And I love how this came out.  All the fabrics came from my stash except for the dark brown I used in the making of the 4 patch blocks.  I bought that new.  It will also be the inside border.  My outside border is going to be fabric I have in my stash.  Now to decide if I want to add a third border (or more) so it will work on my king size bed. Or I may just leave it the size it is and use it on another bed.
Post a Comment