Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Part Two Of Busy Weekends

So...this past weekend my friend Patti and I had a mini retreat at her cabin like we did last year.  I don't have as many pictures as last year, but I do have a few.  First:

 Patti worked on a new quilt.  One block done.  It's a pattern she bought from Red Pepper Quilts.  The pattern is called Labyrinth and I love Patti's grey and yellow fabrics.
And this is what I got done.  One hundred wing blocks for the Orca Bay Mystery quilt.  I also trimmed my red string blocks and removed all of the paper. (Removing all the paper was a job.)

Most of our sewing was done on Sunday as on Saturday we did a Shop Hop of these five stores:
Adel Quilting & Dry Goods Co.
Creekside Quilting
The Quilt Block
Quilter's Cupboard
Quilt Connection

Patti had never been on a Shop Hop, so I had to go with her.  What a great weekend!  Thanks Patti!!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Her block is very pretty and I am glad you are getting lots of those little triangles done. Ugh..what a lot. Guess you were busy as a bee?
Nice of you to shophop with her, we know what a trial that was for YOU!