Saturday, April 28, 2018

Not Much Sewing

Not much sewing has been happening the last few weeks.  I had been cutting out a quilt and I used so many of my 2 inch strips that they all fit in one drawer again.  YEA!  Plus I was able to use a number of my 5 inch squares.  Another YEA!

I have also be doing a bit of reorganizing.  I bought 3 of the three drawer plastic bins and I have all my 2.5 inch strips sorted by neutrals, lights, mediums, darks and in those drawers.  It's so nice not to have random tubs with strips sitting around.  I've also started sorting my strings, I hope to have those into one tub.  But I think it may take some sewing of string blocks to get it to that point.  Right now I have 2 tubs and a couple of small bags.

I do need to spend some time working on my It's A "Wild" Life BOM.  I have 2 months worth that I need to get caught up with. So that's what is on my list for this weekend.  That and spending some time in the garden. Spring is finally here!  


1 comment:

Deb said...

I have also been using the 3 drawer containers for organizing my scraps. I like your idea of sorting by value.