Wednesday, April 4, 2018

April Goals

So, I thought April Goals should be simple so here they are:

Finish last month's It's a "Wild" Life blocks
Make this month's It's a "Wild" Life blocks
Finish Sampler blocks
Do some reorganization in my sewing room

Simple.  Right?

However, I signed up to take a class at my local quilt shop called "Bubbles".  

This is the sample at the quilt shop, made by Jean at Jean's Quilting Page.


It's a log cabin quilt using the Curvy Log Cabin Trim Tool.  





It makes trimming up the blocks so easy!  I have "Homework" for the class.  Finish up 80 center squares by May 1st.  It won't be bad, I just need to pull the strips I'm going to use and make about 4 blocks a day.  Sounds easy right?

But, it does make keeping April Goals simple not so simple.

No comments: