Wednesday, April 11, 2018

A Bonnie Hunter Fan

I have to say, I'm such a Bonnie Hunter fan.  Yesterday I was rereading a blog post by Bonnie.  This one, about the thread she uses for stitching her hexies.  So I got to wondering what thread does she use for hand quilting.  And I asked on that blog post.  

She got back to me right away with the information!!  Wow!  Such a busy woman, traveling here and there, sewing like mad, antiquing, being a wife and mom...the list could go on forever, got back to me!  In case you were wanting to know, she uses Gutterman hand quilting thread.

I'm in fan shock!

1 comment:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

My Mom used to tell me that "I was burning my candle at both ends" when I was younger--and yet--that Bonnie could of run circles around me-- I do worry about her--she is way too busy--wonder if she ever stops to just 'breathe'??
Happy she got right back to you--I have asked 'people' questions--important questions about their work, patterns, ect and never ever hear back!!!
enjoy, Di