Thursday, July 6, 2017

Bonnie Hunter's New Leader/Ender Project

If you follow Bonnie Hunter, you are aware that she has the 2017 Leader/ Ender project announced.  I have been working on a rail fence quilt, see?


  

This pattern was in American Patchwork & Quilting magazine from August 2011.  I have about 2 or 3 more rows to go.  I was making this quilt more of a oversize twin quilt. But looking at this picture, I'm thinking I may be closer to done than I realize. I love quilts that I can wrap myself up in.   

So....  I have a Leader/Ender from 2014 that I haven't finished, Lozenges!  So I'm going to work on that as a UFO.  I just wasn't comfortable doing it as a Leader/Ender.


So are you working on this challenge or do you have a project you are currently doing as a Leader/Ender?

No comments: