Saturday, July 18, 2015

I Have Been Sewing

I have been sewing.  Last Saturday at Quilt Day, my friend Rachel mentioned that we have only 2 months until the Quilts From The Bluffs Retreat.  ACK!  I promised to make two items using precuts.  So the first one up is an older pattern I had printed off of Moda Bake Shop.  It's called "Avignon Picnic Quilt" by Andrea Harris.  The original post was in May 2010, five years ago!  I love the pattern and I had a batik jelly roll and bought some yardage to make my own black jelly roll.


Ready to start making the blocks.  Hope it looks as good in real life as it does in my head.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Good Morning Dear Friend!
We must think along the same lines as I am also making an Andrea Harris pattern, Salt Air Crossings and also with black background! Know why we are connected :) And I even found backing in my stash...bonus!!
Have fun sewing and please share pictures!!

Jean said...

I'm sure this will be stunning! I like the pattern too, looks like fun!