Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Finish

I didn't show you the finished table runner for Halloween.  This is the little table I'm going to use it on.  I have a chalk ware cat head that will be in the center of the stars.  Perfect vintage look.

Sunday, with Jeanine's help, I squared up 2 quilt backs for 2 PhD's for the Quilt Guild challenge.  I also bought the pillow form for this little pillow, the Iowa pillow.  The top is sewn together around the form, no spot for getting the form out.


Feels good to get some of these projects out of the bins and finished! 

3 comments:

Jean said...

Summer is a good time to get these projects finished! Love that Iowa pillow, is it wool applique? I don't remember seeing it before.

Rachel said...

Karen, You are very good about keeping at finishing your projects, kuddos to you! Love the Iowa pillow as well as the Halloween table runner! Yes, summer is a good time to devote to sewing!

Deb said...

I love the Iowa pillow!! Was it a kit or your design? Keep it up!! What a productive summer already!!