Friday, February 17, 2012

Organization

It's been all about organization recently.  I feel the need, as do many other people, to have some organization in my sewing space.  If you follow Quilting Gallery, you know that  they have been doing weekly spots on organization.  Plus, seeing all the wonderful sewing rooms and quilt studios on Pinterest and other blogs, makes me want my room to be more like that.

So tonight on my way home from work I stopped at the Comic book store and picked up magazine boards to use for fabric.



My sister, Deb, at Cluttered Quilter did this and she has a little tutorial on folding fabric.  So I'm going to give it a try. Just need to keep taking the baby steps to getting to an organized state.  

1 comment:

Deb said...

It feels odd being a middle aged lady walking into a comic store, doesn't it?!! Good for you! Happy folding! It's good TV task!!