Wednesday, September 22, 2010

More Retreat


I tried last night to get more pictures of the Retreat and I was having computer problems, really slow. So I'm going to try again tonight. I did run out of the larger background pieces for my Valentine quilt. I knew I should have done some counting. I did pick up some more fat quarters when we went to "Seams to Be" quilt shop. The web site is http://www.seamstobequilts.com/ I washed them on Monday so I'm ready to cut.(Yes, I'm one of THOSE.)
This is Anna. Her mom bought the old quilt blocks at a garage sale. Anna chose the sashing and corner stone fabrics in order to get this quilt set together. I love her choices. I never would have thought of using the stripe or orange gingham, but they pull this quilt together. I would have gone with a solid, seeing this is going to help me to think outside of the box and grow more.

No comments: