Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ta Da

This is yesterday's 15 minutes, plus more. I cut the half square triangles apart and pressed them open, I still have more to do. So far I have 100 done and then I'll need to square them up so they equal 4.5 inches square. I started with 5 inch squares.

Thought I would show you my tablerunner in action. I have a little sewing table at the top of the stairs and I change the little vignette with the seasons and use different tablerunners with it.
I'm doing a quilt-along with Crazy Mom Quilts and I am so excited for Mondays as Amanda Jean puts the new directions on her blog. I worked on that for a while yesterday. Was working on the first row to be added and sewed it down and realized I was off. So rip it, rip it, rip it. (Froggy in action.) I had to rip the sewing out, I hate when I have to do that. So I decided it was time to quit and wait until tomorrow. You can see the quilt on her blog for now, link is on my blog list. I'll show you a picture of my quilt when I get this round done. Happy quilting

No comments: