Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Secret

Do you want to know a secret?  In order to finish a project, you need to work on it!  LOL  I have been working on my table runner, but not very consistent.   I'm almost done with the binding, maybe even today.  I do have a dentist appointment this morning, so maybe I will be able to work on it this afternoon. 

What I did work on?  Wings Of Hope tote bags.  This years small gift is a really cute little tote bag.


This one is done, but I have another 15 cut out and ready to sew.  (More on this tote later.)  Actually, I have been sewing on them, but none have reached the finish line.  And that is why I haven't finished my table runner, I've been working on tote bags.  Another project took priority.   Does this happen to you?  It seems to happen to me more often then I want!

No comments: