Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Startitis

Startitis has hit me hard.  I haven't started anything new even though I went to my Sampler Class last night that my friend Jean is teaching.  (I still need my background fabric to arrive as I ordered it online.)

Yesterday I quilted a little table runner.  It's a Dirty Dozen from last year.  I got the top made and basted. Backing and batting were pinned and it was ready to quilt.  I just need to get the binding attached now.  I even have the binding made as it is some solid black I had leftover from binding my Christmas "Artic Flame".  Hope to have a finish for you by tomorrow!  Fingers crossed.

The Startitis fever is due to all the new cute fabric I am seeing online.  The Halloween fabrics, the Autumn fabrics, the Christmas fabrics!  I could go on and on.  Sigh.  I do have some fabrics cut and kitted up, I'm going to get one of those out if I can't fight off this feeling.  

1 comment:

Jean said...

Where are the pictures of this runner? I need pictures! Can't wait to see it finished!