Friday, October 8, 2021

Scary

 I did a scary thing yesterday.  I listed out 52 UFOs, projects for Project 52.  I decided I'm going to work on 52 different things.  Each project will be worked on for only one week.  

Some of the UFOs can be finished in a matter of hours and other are really weeks.  For example:  I have some wrist lanyards that only need the X stitched in order to finish them.  That may take a hour and so I would have the rest of the week "free".  So I can work on one of my big projects like "Texas Braid".  The lanyards can be found here.  The "Texas Braid" pattern can be found in  "Adventures With Leaders & Enders" by Bonnie Hunter.


I will start this Sunday, but as I have some dental work being done on Monday, I will pick an easy one.  I have all the projects bagged or binned and labeled with Project 52.  Stacked nice and neat under my ironing table.  

Now to get the ironing table cleaned off...


No comments: