Saturday, January 2, 2021

Enough Already!

I keep thinking about my New Year's Resolution, enough already!  Right?  Keep it simple.  One of my biggest "problems" are backings and quilting my tops.  So I'm going to make a backing a month for one of my tops.  The goal is to get these tops closer to the finish line.  So I promise, this is my last post on New Year's Resolutions.  Thanks for reading as I "think out loud" about what I want to do.

I have been working on "Walk In The Park" by V and Co.  


I have the big pink flowers completed and am working on the leaves.  I'm also in the process of bagging up the small flower blocks.  Lots of little pieces for that block.  I've been working on this as a leader/ender as I work on Grassy Creek Mystery Quilt.  The background in the kit I bought has a whitish/gray grunge, so it's a little different.


 

No comments: