Thursday, January 7, 2021

A First

This is a first for me, I have stayed caught up with Bonnie Hunter's Mystery quilt this year!


I ended up with all of Clue 6 blocks being from the same fabric.  I didn't have enough grays to create the string blocks so they ended up one solid piece but from a fun gray with movement.  I really like the way they look and I hope they blend well with the finished quilt.

I also finished Day 6 on Winter's Walk quilt along on Jen Daly's website.


  

I hope to get Day 7 completed today.  Fingers crossed!

 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Karen,
I'm so HAPPY for you enjoying your retirement!! Extra time to sew...lots more 15 minute intervals to stitch, right? Enjoy seeing your blogs more often too...and great photos on FB. All good!!
Stay healthy and safe and keep on stitching ;)