Wednesday, January 6, 2021

How Are You?

 How are you?  And how is your New Year going?  I've been doing some hand stitching on this binding.

 


My hands are definitely looking older.  But I have a friend who is a photographer who loves to take pictures of hands, so I thought I would experiment.  

This is my December UFO for the Dirty Dozen.  The binding is done, but I still have to make some tabs so I can hang this up.  A little back story; my FIL made a quilt rack for me which hangs in my kitchen.  However, he didn't realize that the rod should be removable so you can change out the quilts.  So in order to hang quilts on it, they need tabs that go around the rod.  Here is a picture of my quilt rack with a quilt hanging by tabs.  They wrap over the rod and I button them down.  You could use hook and loop tape too.  Or snaps even.




I'm almost done with Clue 6 for Bonnie's Grassy Creek Mystery.  More on those later.  

No comments: