Monday, October 14, 2019

Busy Month

October has been and will continue to be a busy month.  

The first weekend of the month I went with my friend Patti to her cabin and we made snap bags for Breast Cancer Survivors.  I have written about this in the past, as we have been making small gifts for a number of years.  Check out the bags!



I had some 10 inch squares leftover from another project and I figured out a way to use them in the bags.  I also had some other fat quarters that worked well.  If you're interested in making the bags, Riley Blake Designs has a video you can use here.  For my pull tabs, I just made prairie points.  But you can do whatever works for you!

This past weekend I met my friends from the Kansas City area at the Farmhouse.  This is the same group of ladies that I went with last year and we stayed at the same place again this year.  Pictures of that Retreat are here on my blog.   

And I have 2 more fun weekends planned for this month!  

No comments: