Monday, October 22, 2018

Retreat

I recently went on a retreat with friends to a new location, The Farmhouse.  Such a nice place.  

It was raining when I arrived but I got a picture of it through the windshield. And here is the inside.
The Kitchen

The dining area where we set up sewing.

The playroom where we set up pressing and cutting stations.

The living room where we also set up a cutting station.  To the right is our design wall.  And we also took our meals here.

I didn't get a picture of the bedrooms, but there were 4 with enough beds for us all.  We had a wonderful time.


And a beautiful sunset our last night at the Farm House.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Finally! Pictures of what I missed out on. It looks wonderful. I hope we go back!

ytsmom said...

Where is this located?

Karen said...

YTSMOM, this is located in Missouri.