Sunday, October 7, 2018

Busy, Busy, Sick, Busy

I have been busy, busy, sick, busy.  There was a sewing for Wings Of Hope, a Retreat, a cold, and exchange blocks happening.  Whew!  

I have all of my Wings Of Hope gifts ready to add batting and quilt.  I have a Retreat coming up so I am planning on quilting them at that time.

I did Retreat last weekend at Log Cabin Quilt Shop.  It was also Exira's Fall Festival.  We headed over to the Community Center for the Quilt Show and also checked out the vendors at the Craft Mall.  All around town were scarecrows and pumpkins and cornstalks.  Perfect Fall decorations.  This guy was in front of the quilt shop.


I just had to have my picture taken with him!


 I caught a small cold this past week, but am pretty well over it now.  

Next up are exchange blocks I'm working on for my next Retreat.  I'll show those later, after the Retreat. They're a secret.  Shhhhhh...

No comments: