Friday, October 4, 2019

Finished!

The UFO challenge for the small group I belong to is finished!  WooHoo!


I do have to show you a little problem I had in the finishing the quilt.  When I was trimming the quilt, I went past the ruler and took a little side trip into the quilt.  As far as the seam allowance and maybe a little more.  I did use a zigzag stitch to repair and I lucked out, it ended up covered by the binding. 



And here is the label.  Always before I just winged the placement of my writing.  This time I used my ruler and Clover Chalk Wheel Line Marker, to draw lines and it was so much better looking.


I love that marker for so many things.  When I need to draw a line on my fabric for HSTs, it's my "go to" tool.  I put a link to it on Amazon, I don't get any kick back for doing that, just thought you would like to see what I'm talking about.  I know other places carry them and they come in other colors. I have used only the white so far, but I love it!  It just disappears when I iron over the line.

Do you have any tools that you can't live without? 

1 comment:

Deb said...

Amazing! It came out so beautiful! Thanks for the chalk line tip. I will b using that idea!