Monday, December 2, 2019

Wow, the months are flying by.

I can not believe how fast October went and now November is flying by into December.  

October was my quilting marathon fun.  Every weekend I had a quilt related time planned.  I've told you about the first 2, but not the other 2.  

Then 3rd weekend in October I went on the Great Fall Escape bus trip through our local quilt shop, Cut Up And Quilt.  

Our first stop was "Heart And Hand Dry Goods" in Sioux City, Iowa.  Such a fun shop.  Lots of great fabrics.



Next on the stop was "Always Your Design" in Dell Rapids, SD.  Another great shop!  I didn't get any pictures here as I was too busy looking at and buying fabric.  I want to return again to this shop.  Check out their website, I have the link on the shop name.

Next was "Sewing Seeds Quilt Co." in New Ulm, MN.   



 Lots of wool projects along with fun fabric projects.  Another one of those stores I want to go back to!

That's the end of the first day of the bus trip, I'll share the second day soon.



No comments: