I feel like I made lots of progress yesterday on Snapshot. All the smaller pieces of the block are made.
Even though it was a cold, cold day, the sun was shining which helps me be so much more productive. And I was! I did choose a different sashing, I just couldn't cut up the newsprint fabric. Instead I went with a kind of yellowish back ground with tan paw prints.
Now to get the sashing cut and get the bigger blocks made. (I see I have one of my blocks with the black sashing turned the wrong way. Good thing this was just the audition.)
Thank you Jean for making me go back and root through my stash again. That's when I found this piece. It wasn't in the correct tub of fabric.