Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Nothing To See

"Nothing to see, keep moving."   I forgot to take a picture after I got all the blocks arranged!  I did pin some blocks in the first 2 rows and I'm ready to sew tonight.  Hope I can get it all sewn tonight and tomorrow.  Pictures to be coming...

I am excited about something else.  I signed up for a class with my friend Jean.  It's called  "Highlights Sampler 20 Club" and if you go to Jean's blog you can check it out.  More exciting news is: Jean has a pattern in "America Loves Scrap Quilts" magazine.

The pattern is called "Miss Tess".  I took her class for this pattern last January and I have all the pieces cut out.  Not on the UFO list, what's up with that.  One I do hope to work on this year.  Check out Jean's blog, you'll be glad you did!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Yea, what's up with that? get it on the list!:)
I am excited that you are joining the Sampler Club. You will love it and it's nice to have the goal of finishing each class block/blocks before the next time!

Deb said...

I think you should always start at least one project in January. Just seems like the thing to do!