Wednesday, December 21, 2011

More

I have 25 more little halves cut out and sewn.  A total of 75.  Yeah!  I did get even more blacks and lights out and cut last night.  I want to have as much variety as possible in this scrap quilt.  Plus it's nice to get some of that old fabric out of the bins, cut up for use and ready to go.

I've been cutting extra 1.5 inch strips as I want to make a log cabin quilt next year.  It's one of those quilts that on my list of patterns I'd like to make.  I'll make them like I did my string blocks, one here and one there, whenever I'm at a lost as to what to do for 15 minutes.  And I'm going to make another string quilt too.  Those are so much fun to do.

1 comment:

The Sunflower Patch said...

I hope to get to the string blocks in the new year,we shall see.