Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Project 52 Update

 I have a Project 52 update today.  I think I have all of my fish school blocks completed!  WooHoo!



I also went back to my first post about Project 52 and discovered I was putting too much pressure on myself.  As time went on, I started thinking I needed to complete each project.  But if you check this out, you will see all I needed to do was work on the project for only one week.  Whew

That being said, I still would really like to complete these Projects in a weeks time.  LOL  But, slow and steady wins the race. 🐢  But I do need to get myself back on track and work on Projects.  I really am trying to not start any new projects.  We will see how strong my will power is.  

Now to figure out which week I really am on and get myself back on my Project track.  Wish me luck!




No comments: