Friday, August 26, 2022

Momentum Is Building

Momentum is building as I make progress on projects. That always gets me excited to make something else or keep going on the bigger projects.

I finished making the Quick Trip top, pieced a backing and now I need to cut some batting so I can pin baste it next week when I have a big table.  I didn't think to take a picture of the finished top.  So next week when I have it all basted, I'll take a picture.

Next up is  "Lil' Sky Diamond" .  This top was completed back in April but it took some time to find backing in my stash but I did!  (I wanted to use a whole piece of fabric as the are so many seams on the front of the quilt.)  I just finished quilting it and made binding for it.  I'm ready to sew the binding on and then stitch it down.  Taking it to the finish line soon!  


 

No comments: