Tuesday, November 3, 2020

November 2020 Dirty Dozen

 Mary has pulled the number for the November 2020 Dirty Dozen and it is number One!  For me that is 3 pre-printed Snoopy baby bibs that have been in my closet for years.


I know there were 7 of them, one for each day of the week.  I not sure who or where the first 4 bibs went.  But I do want to get these finished.  I also have my little ornament to finish from last month!  


I broke a needle while using my Featherweight machine and couldn't find the tip.  I even shook the machine upside down.  No needle tip.  So I started stitching again and I could hear/feel something in the bobbin area while trying to sew.  I stopped immediately and I will be taking it in to see if they can find the little tip.  I'll also have it cleaned and oiled while it's in the shop.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Maybe you sewed up some for my boys? I can't remember if I saved any of their bibs. If I did, it is buried in a box somewhere!