Friday, April 3, 2020

Hello!

Hello!  How is everyone doing?  Hope all is well with you in your corner of the world. 

I feel I have been pretty unfocused, but as I look back, maybe not as much as I thought.  I finished sewing the top for Gudrun Erla's sew a long, Elvira.  Or as someone in the group named it, Elvirus.  I used my stash of cat fabrics so need to hunt in the stash for some backing fabric.

Elvira/Elvirus

The weather has been nice the past few days (until today) and we've been working in the yard and gardens.  Cleaned the asparagus bed, trimmed the raspberries and cleaning of beds that I didn't get done last Fall.

So we've been enjoying the blooms of the Spring plants.  And rhubarb is coming up!  SPRING!

crocus
crocus



daffodils
Forsythia

Rhubarb
With staying at home, so glad I have the projects that I love to do, quilting and gardening.  How about you?  What are you working on?


1 comment:

Jean said...

Your flowers are gorgeous. Not so sure about this winter weather coming back! I think because we aren't going out much, we have so much more time to do things that it seems like we aren't getting enough done. Love your Elvira! Can't wait to see it in person!