Friday, March 27, 2020

Challenge (Update)

I signed up for Sarah's Hands2Comfort Challenge 2020 at Confessions of a Fabric Addict here.  I have followed Sarah's blog for some time but this is the first time I am joining in on her Hands2Comfort Challenge.   There are sponsored charities for this event and you can find those at the link I provided.  Sarah also has fun and fast patterns that she creates for the challenge. 

I joined in on the fun at GE Designs and created "Elvira" quilt.  So I will be donating my quilt to the Challenge.  Both are fun ways to connect with the quilting community and enjoy your passion of making quilts.

I've also been making face masks.  These are the masks I made for my family. 


I'm making more for a local hospital.  I'll show those when I have another batch completed.  Love using my stash for these items.


No comments: